Which allows the system Internet-Client-Bank?
- Receive account statements in national and foreign currency;
- Make payments in national currency;
- Receive daily exchange rates of the NBU;
- Exchange information letters with the Bank;
- Work with documents stored in the database of the Bank, while several members of the Client, regardless of their location;
- Import and export information into the accounting system of the Client, using the files imports and exports;
- Print electronic payment instructions and information received from the Bank.
How can I connect to the Internet-Client-Bank?
Service is provided to clients of the Bank - to businesses and individuals who have a current account.
To get started:
- Enter into a standard agreement (the contract can be found in the legal department of the Bank)
- Get remedies
Technical means necessary for the client to work with the system of the Internet Bank
Connected to the Internet computer with the configuration of at least:
- Pentium 200,
- 32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM) - for use with Windows 98,
- ME or Pentium II 300,
- 64 MB of RAM (128 MB RAM) - for Windows NT, 2000;
- The program Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 with support for Java and encryption key length of 128 bits;
You can use other browsers with support for Sun Java and encryption key length of 128 bits;
- Electronic media with a digital signature (the key with a digital signature generated by the Client, the Bank itself).
To check whether your browser supports Java, click Test Java. If the Java compiler is installed, you will see a message box, otherwise you will have to install it.
How is protected system Internet-Client-Bank?
The system has three levels of protection:
- Secure Web site from which you get a client for work. The website is signed with a digital certificate that was issued by an international agency certification THAWTE;
- All the information that is transmitted between the Bank and the Client is encrypted and signed by digital signature. All remedies are certified;
- Bank's secure servers, which zberegaetsya information using the latest hardware and software.